Introduction seminar to CREATE
Objective of the seminar
Benefits of the seminar
- By the end of the seminar, you will be able to manage your production projects more effectively, with less delays, less costs and fewer conflicts.
- Production projects are just projects. To be successful, they need clear objectives, responsible persons, well-defined resources, planning, deliverables, specifications to check quality….and a software to help run them collaboratively.
Problems that should be reduced
- All professionals involved in the success of production projects: producers, co-producers, studio executives, broadcasters supervising producers…
Content of the seminar / steps to coordinate, pilot and monitor a production project
- Conflict or misunderstanding between the parties involved in the project: writers, directors, producers, TV and studio executives, production consultants…
- Missing documents, multiple versions, unrecorded contents
- Late, off-budget, off-specification deliverables: scripts, images, editions…
- Phase 1. Making decisions on how you will manage, pilot, monitor the project.
- Session 1. What is your priority problem with your production projects?
- Session 2. Deciding on the documents format and content: editorial line and concept description
- Session 3. Deciding on the documents format and content: project description and collaborative work agreement
- Session 4. Deciding on the pre-scripting documents: step-outline, treatment and bible
- Session 5. Deciding on the scripting documents: first draft, mid draft and final draft
- Session 6. Deciding on the making / shooting documents
- Session 7. Deciding on the edition documents
- Session 8. Deciding on the marketing documents
- Session 9. Deciding on the programming documents
- Session 10. Deciding on the greenlighting procedure
- Phase 2. Implementing the project management software
- Session 1. Mastering MS Project
- Session 2. Adding the content for production projects: documents, list of tasks, list of resources…
- Session 3. Monitoring the Gantt charts